- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Job:
- Build, test and set up cutting-edge website applications in an efficient matter; work with other developers.
- Identify and fix CSS, HTML and scripting compatibility issues between a variety of platforms and browsers; test websites on different browsers and mobile device browsers.
- Investigate and discover architectural considerations, such as web usability, site performance and database design, as part of the system design process; research and assess implementation alternatives for new application features
- Collaborate and communicate with development teams and management to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, choose solutions or develop content criteria.
- Develop procedures for ongoing website revision; recommend performance improvements; create and refine style guidelines for website content; select design tools, programming languages or applications.
- Provide detailed explanations of website specifications, such as activities, software, product features, programming languages, communication protocols and operating systems hardware and software.
- Remain up to date about current programming practices and web technologies.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Education