- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Private Medical Insurance , Life Insurance , Transportation, Quarterly Merits
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Prepare & review payable/receivable documents & check it contains necessary signatures.
- Record financial entries in right way using ERP system & according to document cycle flow.
- Issue payment documents (checks, bank transfer form, Pete cash)
- Prepare reports to the Financial Manager with customers/vendors daily/monthly based.
- File & archive original documents sorted by date.
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested.
- Maintaining client’s trust liabilities ledger/s, accounts receivable, sub-ledger/s.
- Manage petty cash records and check balances, prepare monthly reconciliation bank statements, prepare invoices and follow up on collection.
3 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Manufacturing
About this Company
Egyptian British Co. was founded in 1988, in the heart of the industrial zone in sixth of October City, and started their actual production of auxiliary materials for textile industries in 1993. As a result of serious and persistent efforts in the research and development...
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian British Co.