- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
8,000 to 12,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Nagwa is looking for a mathematics and science primary education specialist with a passion for education and a keen eye for pedagogy. They will be responsible for integrating learning theory with our content to create a powerful educational experience that is suitable for our young learners.
- Designing and writing well-structured and pedagogically rich content that is suitable for young learners using technological tools that foster the development of students
- Reviewing the content from a pedagogical perspective and making recommendations for enhancements
- Preparing and contributing to the skills maps for mathematics and science
- Researching and analyzing content requirements including domestic and international standards
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in education, or any other equivalent degree
- 3+ years of experience in primary education and/or designing curriculum for mathematics and science with a focus on early childhood learning
- Ability to relate to students
- Excellent command of the English language
- Good computer skills
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent organizational and analytical thinking skills
- Effective teaching methods is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Good team player
- Recognizes and acts upon opportunities
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 400 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...