- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to develop web applications.The required candidate shall have experience in PHP, MySQL, Laravel, AngularJS, MongoDB, and other technologies required to create a complete web application with all its compartments.
We are seeking an efficient team player that adds a high value to his small, yet professional team working in a micro development studio to create state-of-the-art solutions for genuine ideas.
The candidate will play a numerous roles supporting the position responsibilities in a flexible environment, in which the entire team will interact to achieve the company's objectives.
- Assist in creating an efficient development environment with the necessary tools that guarantee an excellent workflow.
- Deeply understand the business analysis to gain a solid ownership of the business problems, challenges, and the required solution.
- Design the overall architecture of the web application and tweak it to ensure its performance and stability.
- Maintaining best practices for code design and writing.
- Implementing the UI/UX design wireframes to actual modules that will produce the application.
- Perform all required activities to ensure high quality and performance of the created solutions including code optimization and code refactoring.
- Maintain the projects' efficiency through keeping an eye on scalability and maintainability.
- Maintain the products' standards through keeping an eye on quality, security, performance, and user experience.
- Create all required levels of documentation for all the projects compartments and phases.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies. Continuously evaluate and promote the use of new tools, techniques, frameworks, and platforms.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least