- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Leads team on complex small, medium size project or significant segment of a large project.
- Manages scope initiation, definition, change control and creates WBS.
- Manages project plans activities definition, sequencing, estimating, assigning and schedule control.
- Identifies and analyzes risks and performs mitigation planning, monitoring and execution
- Plans and ensures execution of quality assurance and testing activities
- Work on presales activities to define the client needs and propose the right solution. Prepares and reviews responses to Requests for Information (RFI), responses to Requests for Proposal (RFP), contracts, and statements of work
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Since its debut, Sumerge has been providing enterprise-level web-based and desktop software solutions to its clients, giving them the paramount benefits of information technology that added a comprehensive value to their businesses. Sumerge provides the most comprehensive and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sumerge