- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and the material is printed to the highest quality.
- Collaborate with fellow graphic designers and other departments to brainstorm ideas and develop new approaches to creating innovative and expressive graphics for the company.
- Design beautiful, interesting and effective graphics that are impressive and emphasize the company and the product at hand.
- Strategize designs that will elicit a positive response, communicate important ideas and share company values with viewers.
- Organize campaigns that utilize stunning graphics to create a positive impression of the company while promoting increased visibility.
- Develop goals relating to the performance of final products, including viewership metrics and market response.
- Integrate company values into design work in order to effectively demonstrate the nature of the company and attract customers on an ideological basis.
- Consult with management to ensure designs adhere to company standards, express desired ideas and represent products accurately.
- Innovate new and exciting visual designs that capture the target market’s attention and sell them on essential aspects of the product.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Upturn has got a concrete background in in multiple sectors of real estate development in Egypt, recently upturns has got a new way of developing real estates and that provides our customers with valuable residential and commercial units that comes with high quality and...
See all Careers and Jobs at UPTURN