- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Plus Commission
About the Job
- Receiving the expected annual production plan from the production-planning department after confirming the marketing and sales departments Coordination with demand planning on this plan.
- Calculating the expected annual materials plan that the production needs according to the bill of material (BOM) for each product for all production phases.
- Ending the final materials plan to the budgeting department to confirm its value.
- Issuing the required purchase requisitions with delivery schedule for each item for its related supplier.
- Maintain and manage schedules with purchasing department to reflect accuracy in schedule when any changes happen.
- Following up the schedules with the purchasing & logistic departments to make sure that the materials will be on time.
- Following up the consuming of the planned items that the production consumes monthly.
- Following up the inventory and ordering levels for all the materials.
- Following up the safety stock for the running materials.
- Providing materials alternatives in case of any material shortage.
- Issuing the required reports and data analysis to my boss and the top management.
- Troubleshooting on production situations & problems
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Mar Group Egypt
Make our customers’ life more enjoyable by providing them with the widest range of finest products in the market and the most outstanding services possible with an affordable prices.