- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Purpose :
- A digital marketing professional, or specialist, is often responsible for developing the strategy used in marketing a company product online.
Digital Marketing Job Duties \Tasks \Responsibilities :
- Web analytic, e-mail marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) among others.
- Put various online promotions.
- Research to discover other ways of reaching customers via the Internet.
- Design all the organization digital designs.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, face book, blogs, press releases and pod casts)
- Establish the web presence to boost brand awareness
- Stay up-to-data with digital media developments
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving, English Comprehension and Teamwork.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.