- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Responsible for managing all executive level administrative tasks that includes conference calls, meetings and arrangement of travel.
- To provide high executive level of administrative support for general manager and all departments’ heads.
- First point of contact between General Manager/Departments Heads and internal and external parties.
- Organizes and manages diaries and make appointment.
- Handles incoming and outgoing e-mails /correspondences.
- Arranges internal and external meetings and events.
- Take minutes of meeting.
- Make travel arrangements and hotel and flight reservations.
- Establish and maintain central filing system.
- Translate documents (English/Arabic/English).
- Follow up Purchasing Orders.
- Prepare various reports on department’s operations and activities.
- Handles telephone calls (transmit it to concerned staff – helping in and respond to customer’s requests).
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Food Services/Restaurants/Catering
About this Company
Misr Food Additives since established was reinforced by a group of highly competent, well experienced food technologists in order to offer our clients with required technical assistance and services. Moreover, MIFAD has the advantage of being in an ongoing and direct contact...
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr Food Additives