- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Monthly Incentives, Meal Allowance.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Analyze all suppliers in order to select the most suitable suppliers who are able to deliver high quality products at competitive pricing.
- Negotiate with suppliers on lead-time, cost and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
- Manage suppliers to meet objectives related to cost, delivery performance, schedule and quality.
- Develop purchasing or sourcing strategies based on portfolio analyses and supplier preference study.
- Define and maintain documented category and supplier strategies using market and competitive data.
- Coordinate with vendor on continuous quality improvement.
0 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Ceramica Prima is seen as one of the most prominent manufacturers of wall and floor ceramic tiles, as well as the high quality decorative pieces all over Egypt, Middle East, and Africa.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ceramica Prima
"Ceramica Prima" and "Fritage" are the two trade names of the...