- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Monthly bonus & Transportation & Medical,Social Insurance
About the Job
- Preparation of documents for customs clearance for foreign orders either by sea, air freight and overland by coordination with finance department and submit the same to authorized customs clearance agents.
- Arranging weekly schedule for foreign orders.
- Arranging containers for unloading as per the weekly import schedule.
- Responsible for making agreement with materials department.
- Preparing and follow up the payments for the customs house as per request of clearance agents.
- Sending the documents to the clearance agents as per their request.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services
About this Company
Zamil Steel Pre-Engineered Buildings Co. Ltd. established in 1977 in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, specializes in the design, manufacture and supply of pre-engineered steel buildings. Since its inception, Zamil Steel has supplied more than 65,000 buildings to over 90 countries...
See all Careers and Jobs at Zamil Steel Buildings Co