- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manage workers on the production line, ensuring they all work together as a team and follow protocols.
- Monitor and review all engineering processes, documentation, tools and plant to ensure that these operate effectively and are appropriate to meet production targets.
- Review and evaluate any new equipment and processes to ensure that they meet production requirements.
- Review the engineering process and cost implications of proposed new products.
- Recommend any necessary changes to engineering processes to improve efficiency and product quality.
- Provide workers with the proper training, a production engineer usually must undergo his own management and operations training as well.
- Supervise his staff to ensure they meet important production deadlines.
- Recommend design requirements and modification to company products to ensure that they production standards, existing and future customers.
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Maximize productivity of machinery and workers.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in the field of production engineering to ensure that the company continues to apply the most effective process and equipment.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Eng. Abd Elhady Abd ElMoneim and Eng. Samy Fahim began the business that was to evolve into Mohm in 1974. From humble beginnings in a rented workshop in east Cairo, came an engineering works that was to prove a trailblazer. Today, ‘Metal-X’ is a market leader in expanded metal...
See all Careers and Jobs at Multi M Group