- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 10,000 EGP per month, bonus structure based on new revenue
About the Job
- Looking for a gifted and technical analyst who can handle meta data of a wide variety of industries.
- The role will take the responsibility of all data of clients and client industries to drive insights through analysis using the latest tools out there to achiieve this quickly and prompty.
- Managing multiple API feeds and formulating into one API feed in XML or JSON is instrumental to this role. Furthermore, displaying the data in an easy to consume manner is important, experimenting with the latest visualisation tools out there.
- An analytical mind who can break down big data into easy to understand, bite-sized bits of information is the most important skill for this role, without that, you won't enjoy this job.
- Big data is best used when it can drive strategy and having a commercial understanding of industry data is beneficial to this role which will stimulate your mind into soliving big industry problems with big data solutions.
- This role will aslo be required to comply with GDPR EU standards for data management.
- Overall end-to-end data warehousing architecture, from tools to middleware to data quality to orchestration software
An understanding of client/server, Web-based, and server-side computing architectures
A firm understanding of database optimization concepts for tuning data access queries
Skills in digging through data sources to see what’s really there
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Real Estate/Property Management Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Sequel Solutions is a UK founded outsourcing company with new offices in Cairo in 2018. We are looking for the best talent Egypt has to offer to service our European and North American clients.
See all Careers and Jobs at Seuqel Solutions
The industries we serve include health, travel, real estate,...