- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Are you passionate about crafting amazingly-engineered solutions? Do you enjoy teaching and mentoring others? If yes, then we are looking for you.
You will be responsible for:
- Research, Design, Architect, Plan & Implement new solutions / features.
- Lead Junior developers / System Engineers.
- Build Solution-Wide frameworks to be reused during development of new features
- Translate customer requirements into development plans.
- Develop & maintain existing System SQL database.
- Define & implement Unit-testing for developed features.
- Actively participate in brain-storming sessions about targeting new/updated requirements.
About this Company
Developing software solutions for the Medical field, specifically, Ophthalmology. We provide a wide range of solutions to fit small-scale clinics and ranging to large scale multi-site hospitals.
See all Careers and Jobs at ComRec Solutions
Also integration with a wide range of medical equipment for automating...