- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization's culture
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers - this can involve writing and proofreading copy and liaising with designers and printers.
- Responsible for maintaining brand standards on websites and all other communications.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Market Research Marketing and Advertising