- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Formulate the audit plan of the company - in consultation with the Audit and Investment Committee - covering the whole spectrum of financial operations, in order to ensure compliance with company’s policies and procedures, as well as with local legislation.
- Oversee and lead audit engagements at headquarters and on site locations, ensuring proper coverage and application of auditing principles and practices within agreed timeframe.
- Coordinate and interact with external auditors and law enforcement agencies, supervisory and professional bodies as needed, to maintain efficient relationships and protect company’s interests.
- Develop the annual budget of the Internal Audit Division and follow-up its accurate execution, controlling expenses, to achieve compliance with forecasting and internal procedures and provide all necessary information to the Finance Department.
- Establish audit standards, develop audit operational procedures formats, and determine the frequency of audit and risk information collection, collation and reporting, evaluating their efficiency and enhancing their effectiveness through the implementation of improvements and recommendation of revisions.
- Propose operational or procedural improvements to management concerning audit findings, to support the continuous enhancement of company’s operational effectiveness.
- Oversee the development of audit engagements and audit findings reports, ensuring accuracy, completeness and validity of issues identified.
- Analyze and verify the quality of annual reports, financial statements and other accounting records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures, to assess financial condition and facilitate accurate financial planning.
- Oversee the implementation of crucial or ad-hoc audits whenever necessary, e.g. investigations of alleged financial mismanagement, loss of assets or other irregularities, to provide high level of vigilance to the company and insight to senior management.
10 to 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Recreational Facilities and Services