- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Omron was established by Kazuma Tateishi in 1933 (as the Tateisi Electric Manufacturing Company) and incorporated in 1948. Omron's primary business is the manufacture and sale of automation components, equipment and Healthcare devices.
See all Careers and Jobs at Omron HealthCurve
Omron Healthcare Europe B.V....