- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Operations Department to ensure the smooth running of the department operations.
- Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties.
- Maintain a proper and user-friendly filing & document control system for recording and tracking of all documents for the team.
- Create and maintain useful databases for the team and secures information by completing database backups.
- Undertake any ad-hoc admin projects/duties as required.
- Coordinate travel arrangements inclusive of air-ticket, hotel accommodation, visa arrangements, claims etc.
- Assist to check and verify staff claims and invoices.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks.
- Assist in recruiting, training and supervising junior staff.
- Responsible for some of marketing tasks.
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence.
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
CONCEPT is a Dental Egyptian Company introducing the most Unique Solutions and the most innovative dental solutions in the Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at CONCEPT Unique Solutions
CONCEPT is fast-paced, our team is high energy, and we reward out-of-the-box thinking to foster innovation in order to be the best...