- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Coordinate all Air Import/Export Freight activities, including quotation, booking, documentation, data entry, Shipment tracking and tracing, billing, arranging deliveries, among others responsibilities.
- Issue bills and invoice to clients and agent and organize documentations and properly keep all shopping records.
- Communicate on a daily basis with airlines, vendors, truckers, customers, warehouse contact, sales representatives and overseas offices.
- Knowledge of air carriers and schedules
- Verify weights and dimensions of cargo
- Advise clients concerning: terms of delivery & payment, Air insurance, Air Services, transport alternatives, etc.
- Handle requirement for dangerous or controlled goods and ensure to have proper export controlled permits, licenses, etc.
- Report to Manager Monthly Performance P/L
- Provide Sales lead for Air freight Manager, Sales Manager.
- Follow up quotation with the clients
- Check the payable invoice before sending to accounting department.
- Monitor outbound/ inbound traffic activities for load quality and accuracy.
- Ensures all documentation, such as invoices, AWB and other related documents for outbound /inbound shipments is completed accurately and forwarded to the appropriate party
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Incorporated in 1994, Directions-Ltd is a leading freight forwarding and logistics service provider in Egypt. Its unrivalled quality of service, local knowledge and vast experience in dealing with a broad range of industries gives Directions-Ltd its edge.
See all Careers and Jobs at Directions-Ltd