- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Working as part of a team executing effective and professional quality assurance services aligned with SQS methodologies. Works under the supervision of a senior team member. Learning the basics of Quality Assurance.
- Contributes to the successful completion of projects.
- Works typically within low risk and low complexity projects.
- Uses a basic knowledge of quality assurance methodologies.
- Runs tests and retests as necessary, executing test scripts in area of accountability, reporting on test activities and results in accordance with project plans.
- Provides input into quality assurance plans, data, procedures, and scripts, assists in creating test cases and helps prepare for evaluations.
- Identifies test issues and reports risks, investigates defined issues.
- Plans and manages own time and work, contributing to overall on-time and on-budget project goals.
- Maintains the status of project responsibilities and works across teams to achieve group goals.
- Takes ownership of own career development, demonstrating progress toward professional goals.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Engineering Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
Digital change is inevitable, whether it is driven by the business,
See all Careers and Jobs at SQS Egypt
customers, the competition or regulation.
Using continuous quality our end-to-end approach accelerates change,
giving businesses agility to deliver faster, better, cheaper out-comes