- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Carry out the routinely scheduled maintenance work and handle equipment malfunctions in order to manage all different kinds of maintenance whether preventive, repairs, or adaptive.
- Deal with ad-hoc maintenance needs, emergencies, and unplanned issues with equipment to decrease delays of work execution at the site.
- Diagnose breakdown problems and register route causes in order to put preventive and contingencies actions.
- Supervise the fitting of new spare parts to maintain the highest productivity of equipment.
- Plan a work schedule for all equipment to fulfill work needs and best utilize equipment.
- Review the requested equipment against work needs and compare between equipment suppliers to get the best rented or purchased equipment to enable project execution.
- Negotiate technical aspects and prices with equipment suppliers to comply with the budget.
- Coordinate with site and construction engineers to prioritize the work plan of equipment.
- Report maintenance costs, spare parts cost, and waiting cost (un-occupied time) of the equipment in order to monitor and control costs and fit them within project’s budget.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...