- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of relevant work experience in localization, preferably as a project manager
- Excellent command of the English language, written, verbal.
- Great understanding of localization and internationalization issues
- PC literate with excellent MS Office skills
- Experience using localization platforms and CAT tools (e.g. Trados, Across, Memsource, MemoQ)
- Fluency in another language besides English is a plus
- Knowledge of DTP applications is a plus
Job Behavioral and other skills
- Highly organized, Very detail-oriented, quality-focused and proactive
- You are stress resistant
- You have a problem-solving, Highly developed communication and negotiation skills, diplomacy and strong persuasiveness
- Excellent customer service focus.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Good team player, teachable and willing to learn new skills from experienced project managers
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to complete assignments accurately, and manage time effectively
About this Company
Euro-Com is specialised in delivering high-quality translations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Euro-Com International
A good translation will help you open doors in the international market and put your message across the way you want it to.