- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What You’ll Do
- You will manage multilingual projects in a deadline driven environment taking full ownership of your projects from the very beginning to the final delivery, your responsibility includes:
- Proposal creation, project analysis files using translation memory tools, planning and scheduling.
- Successful project execution and delivery according to client’s expectations, time and budget requirements
- Developing project strategy and planning the needed resources, which include project kits, the selection of vendors.
- Monitor the projects and assure that that quality, budget, profit margins and deadlines are met.
- Coming up with and implementing creative solutions to improve the localization process
- Evaluate the localization process and quality in order to draw the lessons learned and identify areas of improvement. Share the lessons learned with all parties involved.
- Ensuring successful project completion that meets or exceed client’s expectations and achieving targets.
- Manage several projects (Special / large scale) simultaneously, recognizing and acting on their priorities and interdependencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Translation and Localization
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of relevant work experience in localization, preferably as a project manager
- Excellent command of the English language, written, verbal.
- Great understanding of localization and internationalization issues
- PC literate with excellent MS Office skills
- Experience using localization platforms and CAT tools (e.g. Trados, Across, Memsource, MemoQ)
- Fluency in another language besides English is a plus
- Knowledge of DTP applications is a plus
Job Behavioral and other skills
- Highly organized, Very detail-oriented, quality-focused and proactive
- You are stress resistant
- You have a problem-solving, Highly developed communication and negotiation skills, diplomacy and strong persuasiveness
- Excellent customer service focus.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Good team player, teachable and willing to learn new skills from experienced project managers
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to complete assignments accurately, and manage time effectively
About this Company
Euro-Com is specialised in delivering high-quality translations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Euro-Com International
A good translation will help you open doors in the international market and put your message across the way you want it to.