- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To be fully deducted to his job in the company without any other job or private business.
- Do all the needed efforts and required activities to achieve his assigned sales target.
- Readiness& willing to attend all the development and training sessions conducted by the company, with full concentration and positive participation.
- Keep the highest level of our products information & medical background as well as the competitor’s information through studying all the previously mentioned data very well and keep reviewing it from time to time.
- Visiting his assigned customer list with the communicated frequency and to ensure visiting the customer in the right time to yield the needed business.
- Perform the communicated number of customer visit per day in very efficient way.
- Ensure that the customer list for his territory is the right and most updated one by continuous customer prospecting and selection based on the company directions.
- Assess client’s needs and present suitable promoted products with the suitable detailing message communicated by marketing department.
- Build positive business and interpersonal relationship with target audience enhancing company image and accessibility.
- To ensure identify any customer concern and investigate the reasons and communicate to his managers, resolve it alone or with his manager’s support.
- Continuously and regularly provide the market feedback including customer, our items, competitor’s feedback and any specially needed market information.
- Actively participate in the company marketing activities as per the role assigned to him.
- Send the required agreed upon reports in the right time with the required quality and keep his own records from such reports.
- Ensure healthy team spirit and cooperate with his colleagues and help in head hunting and hiring process.
- Strict follow company ethical practice and values.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Medical Devices and Supplies Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Omron was established by Kazuma Tateishi in 1933 (as the Tateisi Electric Manufacturing Company) and incorporated in 1948. Omron's primary business is the manufacture and sale of automation components, equipment and Healthcare devices.
See all Careers and Jobs at Omron HealthCurve
Omron Healthcare Europe B.V....