- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Assemble detailed projects’ properties portfolio and present it to clients and accompany customers to property sites to view the housing units.
- Collect full details of property which includes photo shooting, arranging viewings, showing the property to potential tenants, etc...
- Attend “Property nature” events (such as exhibitions, property launching, presentations, seminars…etc).
- Fulfill customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, and credit terms.
- Maintain customer records.
- Prepare necessary reports such as site report and call report.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Mena is an Egyptian incorporated company established in 1980. It operates in the fields of construction, real estate investment, project management and urban development both locally and internationally.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mena For Touristic And Real State Investment
During the past 30 years, Mena has developed and marketed...