- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 8,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The Senior Software Test Engineer will have a variety of responsibilities.
- The responsibilities include creating and executing manual and automated test plans for potential automation, application installation and configuration, and system integration.
- Responsibilities will also include developing automated test suites and contributing to automated test framework.
- Testing will be performed on back end systems and Databases, web interfaces, mobile devices.
- Contributes to the planning, configuration, and testing of the systems as directed.
- Develops and executes comprehensive manual and automated test suites.
- Mentors and trains lower level Engineers including encouraging best practices for software development.
- Contributes to documentation for operations and deployment.
- Attend meetings as necessary for testing purposes.
- Provide succinct and accurate documentation of issues.
- Utilize performance/load testing methodologies to identify software optimization opportunities, potential system bottlenecks and performance problems.
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle and SQL
- 5+ experience with defect tracking systems such as Jira.
- Knowledge of the SDLC.
- 3+ years of QC experience in systems integration.
- With 1+ years of development or automated test programming experience.
- Demonstrated expertise with Java & Java open-source tools and frameworks such as Selenium.
- Experience working with medium to large software teams.
- The ability to move between projects with little notice and the ability to adapt quickly.
- Knowledge of web services (SOAP/REST) and XML language.
- Strong communicator (written and verbal)
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, driven individual.
- Ability to read and comprehend requirements for testing.
- Ability to analyze and assist in resolving defects.
- Knowledge of the system and software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to assess and comprehend system and functional requirements
- Ability to create and update test cases
- Certified at least (ISTQB – Foundation & Agile Extension is recommended)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Attention to detail;
- Competent technical skills;
- The ability to work in a team and individually;
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of an automation testing tool
- Knowledge of a performance testing tool
- BA or BS degree in Information Systems or another computer-related field
About this Company
IT Smart has been established in early 2016 after seening the need of the community for a company that combines economic costs with high quality IT services. We looked for enriching the IT field, creating standards for the future of technology.
See all Careers and Jobs at IT SMART