- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
12,000 to 18,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Responsible for developing applications for iOS platform and participating in the entire application life cycle.
- Being involved in all stages of application development including design, modifications, development, and implementation of iOS applications to insure the application quality and efficiency
- Documenting all codes of the development processes to record and facilitate the work for other mobile developers
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends in mobile technologies to enhance the application functionality
- Writing clean code
- Working with graphic designers and software developers to realize, build, and test the applications and to implement server APIs (Application Programming Interface) and services to support planned mobile functionality
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a diverse team within a profitable company with a startup mindset.
- An agile environment where communication and initiative is valued and cherished.
- Many chances to develop yourself, including access to courses and conferences.
- No nonsense! We’re proud of our flat hierarchy and short, democratic decision paths.
- A fun work environment at a great office with Shooting club Panorama View.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelors degree in any field, preferably computer science or engineering
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Knowledge of windows or Android is a plus
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa, Xcode, HTML, XML and JSON
- Experience with design patterns and object-oriented concept
- Experience with Core Data and Core Animation
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
- Deploying apps process on App Store
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Very good communication skills
- Time and stress management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Initiation and creative thinking
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong sense of commitment, responsibility and ownership
About this Company
IT Smart has been established in early 2016 after seening the need of the community for a company that combines economic costs with high quality IT services. We looked for enriching the IT field, creating standards for the future of technology.
See all Careers and Jobs at IT SMART