- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
20,000 to 25,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Nagwa is looking to hire a creative artist who will help building a design language by conducting research, formulating basic layout design concepts, and having a deep understanding of Nagwa’s vision, while leading the team to achieve their full potential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that designs meet Nagwa’s language, company profile, and technical standards
- Producing expressive graphic designs that will be used in content production to create a captivating learning experience for Nagwa users
- Allocating assignments to appropriately qualified designers to ensure their timely completion with a quality that meets our standards
- Following up on tasks done by the graphic designers, illustrators, and animators and recommending changes to achieve the best results
- Communicating with other departments during the production and publication of designs to ensure their proper reproduction and validating the results
- Helping to build and improve design language by conducting research, formulating basic layout design concepts, and having a deep understanding of Nagwa’s vision
- Creating book cover designs that attract readers
- Designing banners and advertisements for marketing events that promote our products
- Designing annual in-house publications such as stationery, business forms, and applications
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Applied/Fine Arts
- 5 years of experience in a similar field
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design
- Knowledge of 3D modeling programs is a plus
- Excellent knowledge regarding the use of the internet and MS Office
- A strong sense and appreciation of aesthetics and design elements such as color, balance, and typography
- An online portfolio with an outstanding body of work that demonstrates experience in graphic design
- Good knowledge of the prepress and printing stages
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 300 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...