- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations.
- Manage and direct the accounting staff to provide full accounting services to the management of the company.
- Participate in regular tax audits and payroll.
- Manage month-end and year-end closing.
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records.
- Review balance sheet, and income statement schedules.
- Recommend improvement to general accounting activities so as to ensure compliance with governmental and organizational procedures and policies, and to also ensure the most efficient and effective operations.
- Meet accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information, monitoring expenditures, identifying variances, and implementing corrective actions.
- Update financial database to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Preparing accounts and annual budget, and lead the whole budget process across the business
- Improve budgetary control process
- Developing and managing financial systems
- Advising on, developing and managing financial policies
- Preparing reports, business plans, commentaries, and financial statements on the monthly basis
- Controlling income and expenditure to improve the working capital
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Pharmaceuticals