- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
PA is a vital role which involves assisting and working closely with the GM to insure the organization is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of clients.
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence.
- Managing full projects cycles from beginning to end.
- Successful management of localization projects to deadlines.
- Preparing monthly reports and maintaining Excel sheets for internal use as required
- Dealing with client and answer their queries.
- Monitoring and mentoring assigned Project Coordinators or Project Managers
- Offering support and advising junior members of the team
- Discussing and understanding each client's specific requirements and offering advice if necessary
Work days Monday-Friday.
- Attractive package including medical insurance, bonuses and 13/14 months payment per year
- Only candidates who meets the requirements will be contacted.
About this Company
Arlation Media Services is a fast growing company in Dokki, Egypt specialized in media post production services including dubbing, translation, localization, talent recruitment, media distribution and other related services. We have always been the pioneers in what we do and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Arlation Media Services