- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage Accounts Payables.
- Doing bank reconciliation and the related necessary journal entries.
- Following up and preparing the external auditors requirements.
- Analysis the trial balance and doing the necessary journal entries.
- Preparing the financial reports about cash flow (cash out) and analysis for expenses.
- Holding the fixed assets registry and applying the appropriate depreciation method.
- Reconcile inter-company accounts with the affiliated companies.
- Reconcile the contractor interim invoices and final invoices.
- Prepare all payments (contractor invoices, brokers, commission's account, marketing etc.)
- Analysis variances between accounts and doing the settlement entries.
- Doing the journal entries for all the financial transactions in the system.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Inertia is a prominent real estate company that provides high quality, modern homes in different parts of Egypt. We have been established since 2007 and have been growing in status ever since. As a subsidiary of the Inertia Holding Group, along with Inertia Construction and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Inertia Egypt