- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 3,500 EGP per month
- Females Only
About the Job
- Summer Camp Program Planning: Prepare detailed lesson plans for each twoweek summer session with an appropriate balance of independent and teacherdirected activities, a broad range of experiences, and frequent opportunities for children to make choices about what they do. Assure that materials and equipment are available to support planned activities.
- Educational Activities: Assist in all aspects of program planning, implementation, within the guidelines of the philosophy of PIC’s Summer Camp program, follow developmentally appropriate practices.
- Physical Environment: Assist the teaching team in creating a physical space that maximizes independence of children, provides a safe and stimulating environment, enables effective use of space, and provides an attractive and welcoming environment by: Organizing classroom space in a functional, clean, neat and attractive way that encourages children to use materials as independently as is appropriate children’s self-esteem
- Alerting Program Director to any concerns about cleanliness, needed repairs, or safety.
- Health, Safety & Nutrition: Enforce safety rules, intervene when children may injure themselves or others, and promptly alert the teaching team to any injury involving children or staff. Practice infection control principles (proper hand-washing, cleaning and sanitizing toys, tables, etc.). Assist with planning and preparing nutritious snacks.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Arts and Crafts Education
About this Company
At Kiddy Educational Corner Nursery our approach is child-centered. We believe that every child is a unique individual with his or her own pattern and timetable for social, emotional, intellectual, and physical growth.
See all Careers and Jobs at Kiddy Educational Corner Nursery