- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ability to organize work tasks.
- Ability to direct the performance of security personnel and follow them with correcting errors.
- Inspecting all the buildings responsible for it and ensuring the work progress according to approved plans and programs.
- Traffic at all facilities of the establishment and ensure that there is no defect or event that may cause damage, and if any report is written position and recorded in the security notebook.
- Traffic at all places of the facilities and ensure the absence of emergency peace from any obstacles.
- Assist in all fire safety training and fire fighting training.
- Assisting in the conduct of inspections of the safety of buildings weekly and recording these procedures in the appropriate register.
- Take responsibility for the discipline of the security men, and review the work of the security men and communicate with them.
- Coordination of protection details VIP security arrangements.
- Work in communication between the security department and other departments in the establishment regarding their periods of work.
- Keep abreast of current trends in security and emergency safety standard services.
- Evaluate the performance of the security personnel in accordance with the directions of the company
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure