- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, High Salaries + Incentives
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
Sales Engineer for Processing & Packaging industrial machines and production lines in the Food, Beverage, Home care, and Personal Care fields.
- Implementing the company’s sales and marketing plans and strategies.
- Technically & commercially explaining the products (Processing & Packaging Industrial Machineries) and the related services.
- Creating new opportunities by making sales calls and visits to the existing clients as well as establishing new contacts with new customers.
- Regularly following up open opportunities.
- Ensuring these opportunities lead to successful orders using the necessary technical and commercial sales skills
- Participating in sales meeting, exhibitions, and sales seminars inside our outside Egypt.
- Managing all secured orders and projects till successful accomplishment.
- Writing professional emails and reports including daily emails, visit reports, market status, etc... mainly in English language
- Preparing general and/or specific sales plans and reports on regular basis.
- Promoting positive relations with both clients and principals.
- Providing the management with up-to-date information on customers, market and competition.
- Coordinating the preparation of proposals / tenders.
- Attending sales training and seminars inside and outside Egypt
- Continuous training and knowledge of products portfolio
About this Company
United Distributors (UD), family owned company established in 1976, is a leading and well established Agency & Service firm representing first class European manufacturers. The company consists of two major Business Units.
See all Careers and Jobs at United Distributors
The first Business Unit being for...