- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- To review, research and develop training curriculum and material
- To operate within the confines of the Indigenous Perspectives
- To ensure the Programs Manager is informed of any problems related to curriculum content.
- To identify issues and assist in developing strategies to solve issues.
- Work with staff project leads in developing and revising curriculum using various modes of delivery including online, blended, onsite and community educational models
- To exchange information on training activities
- Assist with the planning, development, implementation, and revision of curriculum in keeping with changes in practice, legislation, and regulation as well as competencies required to meet delegation requirements when necessary
- Assist with the planning, development, implementation, and revision of curriculum in keeping with best practices
- Conduct research and consult with key collaborators for curriculum development purposes
- Prepare instructional material for printing and develop outlines with the necessary details to direct instruction
- Develop learning objectives and goals for each new curriculum and review learning objective for existing curriculum
- Inform the development of a research database that may be utilized to develop and review curriculum
- Identify resources required to develop and deliver training projects
- Other curriculum development and webinar development as directed
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Education Writing and Editing
About this Company
We help people to improve their English language skills by providing high quality language instruction in an environment where everyone is respected, actively engaged in learning and oriented to achieving success.
See all Careers and Jobs at 4level1
In our Academy , Attention to details is what...