- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Review Marketing Budgets, contribute to managing financial aspects of marketing tasks within given budgets, and assist the Marketing Manager in the production of monthly financial spreadsheets and reports.
- Contribute to the Marketing Department responsibilities of settings the goals and objectives in conformance with overall THE COMPANY objectives and Marketing Strategy.
- Oversee the marketing activities for each development project and ensure that they are consistent with the overall marketing strategy.
- Assist in the development of each project brand and ensure that sub-developers are fully aligned and aware of all project communications and campaigns guidelines.
- Coordinate with marketing agencies for all work in progress (production, events, and exhibitions).
- Maintain website updates in conjunction with the Developer to ensure conformance with THE COMPANY Marketing plan.
- Compile a weekly status report on marketing activities in line to ensure the conformance with Marketing Plan and pinpoint challenges.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Recreational Facilities and Services