- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
At Leporis Software Solutions, our prime target is to continuously improve the circles of integrity, communication, and trust within the company and with our clients, along with ensuring our employees' satisfaction. In that spirit, we always look for candidates that can fit in our culture.
We hire candidates that are highly motivated and adaptable to change, ambitious, and most importantly; have potential. It is in our core values to help you grow in every way possible, and we are committed to complete openness with our employees to ensure our objectives are met.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create User Interface designs referencing latest platform innovation and technology advancements.
- Envision and develop intuitive, scalable, and engaging interactions and experience designs for multiple platforms (web and mobile).
- Create wire-frames, storyboards, walkthrough, and prototypes to communicate designs to the rest of the team and customers, and iterate in low fidelity to arrive at the best possible design.
- Interact with the technical Team Leader to understand subsystem and component specifications and recommend changes to facilitate efficient and effective designs.
- Daily interaction, brainstorming, and collaboration with development team to design elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Ongoing communication with team to help manage concepts and deliver milestone objectives.
- Research interaction design trends and technology trends.
- Perform tasks efficiently and work together with team to ensure project success.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
About this Company
We are a mobile-first software development company that strives to excel in the development of the industry's most advanced technologies, including custom Mobile Applications, Websites, and aPaaS solutions. We know what defines successful software across all...
See all Careers and Jobs at Leporis Software Solutions