- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
About the Job
A Business Process Analyst (BPA) is a specialty Business Analyst Role that involves “thinking processes”. BPAs draw inferences from process details and link these inferences to the big picture by considering business objectives in identifying process improvements. A Business Process Analyst typically has the ability to structure a large amount of information within a process framework.
- Work with business teams and the IT Department to find the best way to design new processes and solve process-related problems.
- Mapping existing processes As-Is module
- Holding meetings, researching processes, collecting data, analyzing information and performing related tasks.
- Find the As-Is module weak points, none-added value steps, develop the new proposals for To-Be module by eliminating the none-added value steps and overcome the weak points towards more efficient, simply & automated process
- To-Be module should include all business requirments including the requirments for the different certificates like ISO
- Make the required documentation for all process module
- It is generally an office-based job, though it may involve a reasonable amount of travel to meet with end users, observe processes in action and meet the key stakeholders.
- Follow-up the new approved To-Be module to make sure the correct application of the process
- Managing process change
- Leading process redesign workshops
- Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance
- Facilitating process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
- Applying their knowledge of business process modelling notations to documenting processes.
- Business Process Analysts must be able to see the big picture, understand objectives and be able to apply their understanding of how processes should work to operational improvement initiatives.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Mar Group Egypt
Make our customers’ life more enjoyable by providing them with the widest range of finest products in the market and the most outstanding services possible with an affordable prices.