- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We seek a senior .NET developer who is experienced and highly committed to developing exceptional enterprise level platforms and tools in a fast-paced delivery schedule. Your primary role is to develop all aspects of products implementation from requirements gathering to deliver the software.
- Explore and develop innovative solutions to create cutting edge web applications and services
- Contribute to all phases of product development and deployment lifecycle, including design, development, documentation and testing.
- Contribute to all phases of .NET CMS customization.
- Translate business requirements and product specifications into components of complex, loosely-coupled, distributed systems.
- Coding application components according to company coding standards.
- Analyzing and diagnosing application problems.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS and bootstrap templates
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases using MS SQL Server
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
About this Company
Media House" became from the leading technical institutions in Saudi Arabia, which originated in technical institutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Media House
Under the information boom and the rapid growth of communication technologies, new media, and the pursuit of telecom companies,