- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, 3 Months Annual Bonus According to Performance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Receive the tasks from the team leader to develop.
- Handle existing software problems and carry out requested changes.
- Implement the requested changes on the existing software.
- Work on software enhancement.
- Develop new versions of the system.
- Contribute in ERD creation with analyst and dot net team leader.
- Contribute in Project architecture with team leader.
- Unit testing to the code before release to QC team as required.
- Plan the implementation of the system.
- Distribute tasks to juniors.
- Communicate with quality team concerning bugs issues and solve bugs problems, if required, in any software programs.
- Contribute with team leader in high and low levels of application design.
- Guide and peer review junior in coding and coding standard.
- Record time sheet corresponding to each task and bug.
- Perform other required related tasks.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Healthcare and Medical Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
National Technology is a supplier of integrated laboratory and clinical information systems for the healthcare industry. We are committed to combining the most effective technologies, innovative designs, and production methodologies to create user friendly , robust and cost...
See all Careers and Jobs at National Technology