- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, 3 Months Annual Bonus According to Performance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Receive the tasks from the team leader to implement.
- Develop application codes for software.
- Resolve the assigned bugs.
- Communicate with quality team concerning bugs issues.
- Implement test code before sending to Quality Engineer for testing required.
- Assist in searching for new technologies and methodologies to share with the team.
- Participate in implementation solutions.
- Report module(s) status frequently to team leader; to take actions and to ensure being aligned with project plan.
- Record time sheet corresponding to each task and bug.
- Perform other required related tasks.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
National Technology is a supplier of integrated laboratory and clinical information systems for the healthcare industry. We are committed to combining the most effective technologies, innovative designs, and production methodologies to create user friendly , robust and cost...
See all Careers and Jobs at National Technology