- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for product delivery and project's deadline assigned by project managers
- Responsible for preparing, reviewing and conducting technical feasibility for products and projects.
- Prepare task lists, assign tasks to team members, and monitor daily, weekly and monthly progress.
- Has hands on for all types of product developments (see technical skills section) and able to monitor his team concurrently with developing the most complex product code.
- Communicate progress and issues to superiors in timely fashion.
- Prepare technical reports to learn ways to develop programs that meet user requirements conduct code review with team members and control quality work and user acceptance test phases.
- Provide support to direct and indirect staff members in technical issues by helping in coding, designing reviewing and preparing trainings for required deficiencies.
- Responsible for maintaining team spirit from the perspective of each team tasks and role in the project
- Responsible for measuring and evaluating team members’ performance within the project
- Resolve the dependencies between project tasks to ensure team best utilization
- Maintain project full picture to manage stories integration
- Take delivery oriented decisions to push the delivery progress
- Highlight risks and propose mitigation actions and plans
- Scope assessment for delivery and system consistency
- Responsible for time estimations for delivery of module based projects.
- Deliver technical presentation to technical and non-technical personnel.
- Create alternate plans for module completions with higher management.
- Provide support in integration and implementation of project.
- Supervises developers, assigns tasks, and follows up to ensure timely completion of assignments including coding, code reviews and unit testing
- Conduct unit & integration test, research problems discovered by QC and Customer Support developing necessary solutions, and contributing to project planning and status reporting.
- Prepare estimates for the assigned tasks and allocate resources to appropriate tasks or projects.
- Provide design plan for project development. From the approved SRS and GUI developed team or third-parties
- Responsible for coding and debugging, module builds for software project
- Responsible for Code review and Code Quality
- Responsible for designing database components that consider industry best practice, are scalable, perform well, and meet user requirements.
- Responsible for leading, mentoring, training and developing junior developers.
- Monitors and verifies that company coding standards and development practices are being followed
- Prepare successors for key positions on their team.
- Provide application design by Object Oriented (OO) and extensive procedural
- Responsible for providing problem solving and decision making for development on projects.
Maintain source control and version control for development projects
3 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
infas ME – Member of Win Group, is an IT Dubai-based company founded in 1997. The company offers a wide range of ECM solutions and Document Management Services based on leading technology providers. For more than 15 years, the company has successfully implemented enormous...
See all Careers and Jobs at infasme.com