- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for filling process.
- Preparing the monthly bank reconciliation.
- Provide external and internal auditors with needed samples
- Prepare fixed asset monthly transaction
- Handling petty cash payments
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
- Process check requests
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
- Prepare invoices for data processing and ensure that collections alignment with contractual agreements, law and finance policies and procedures.
- Resolve complex collection issues and establish good relations with accounts to settle outstanding balances.
- Follow up on bank deposits and record them accordingly on the financial system.
- Apply and follow up regarding review credit limits for both new and existing accounts with the head of accounting
- Maintain developers and customers’ files, contracts, invoices and relevant documentation.
- Respond to inquiries and follow up on potential credit risk accounts regarding overdue invoices and billing problems.
- Prepares income statements and other periodic regular accounting reports of balances, collections, sales and due dates in conformance with finance procedures.
- Operate balance sheets of due amounts and numbers of transactions including rescheduling and reversal of sales.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Internet/E-commerce Package/Freight Delivery
About this Company
Edfa3ly is an automated personal shopper service which allows the customers to know pre-ordering the exact cost for any product worldwide to be shipped to their door step and pay using their local payment methods currently delivering to the middle east.
See all Careers and Jobs at Edfa3ly