- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Business Development Activities:
- Prospect discovery (target long list), produce a detailed database covering target list aligned to segments, prospect market size, key decision person per account.
- Prospect development (Contact initiated), initiate contact and build an accurate level of relationship to secure business opportunities.
- Prospect opportunities (value proposition & data exchange), update & present Egypt’s value proposition.
- Prospect due diligence, support the in arranging due diligence visits and select support companies relevant for investor.
- Prospect deal structuring Deal Closure, in cooperation with Investment Management Section a full understanding of the investor business model. Finalize all logistics regarding the Agreement signing ceremony
- Awareness/Outreach Activities Conferences Participation: Create, implement, and execute an aggressive outreach and conferences participation strategy to increase Egypt’s visibility.
- Miscellaneous Projects: Manage the implementation of miscellaneous activities including responding to investor’s RFI, arranging due diligence visits according to the scope of services required.
- Manage clients’ expectations and recommend to the company executives ways his department or division can better meet company goals
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at ITIDA
Since its establishment, ITIDA’s core ideology was: “Spearheading the development of Egypt`s
ICT industry to increase its global competitiveness, which will make it a key contributor to the country economic growth”.