- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintain, modify, update, and provide quality assurance and performance-tuning for oracle 10g DB running 24/7.
- Monitor DB & OS Performance
- Perform procedures for specific tasks.
- Manage Database Backups and recovery.
- Manage Database Security.
- Monitor Database health sizing.
- Installation and Configuration of Oracle Server Software and Related Products.
- Install Database Upgrade Patch sets.
- Participating in issuing and revoking of the digital certificates.
- Participating in the Analysis, Design, preparation and deployment phases for the new root CA site.
- Generating monthly reports for the E-signature and the ESCC departments.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Engineering Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at ITIDA
Since its establishment, ITIDA’s core ideology was: “Spearheading the development of Egypt`s
ICT industry to increase its global competitiveness, which will make it a key contributor to the country economic growth”.