- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Aid in the design of interfacing and application protocols.
- Develop our hardware's Linux image and its running containers.
- Develop applications and agents that manage other running apps lifecycle.
- Develop applications that communicate with other running apps using RPC/IPC.
- Develop applications that communicate hardware micro-controllers using custom protocols.
- Develop SDKs for developers and write their documentation.
- Develop APIs for desktop applications.
- Develop cross-platform desktop applications.
- Build reusable modules and libraries for future use.
- Integrate and test functionality with other parts of the system.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Computer Software Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Elkrem builds software and hardware tools for faster Blockchain-IoT development. It was founded by the previous founders of Integreight that developed 1Sheeld, that was used by developers from over 120 countries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Elkrem, Inc.