- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The Junior Accountant contributes to the overall success of the organization by assisting with all financial responsibilities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- In collaboration with the Finance and Special Projects Manager, the Junior Accountant performs a wide range of duties, including the following
- Bookkeeping functions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable and billing
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for billing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner and accounts receivable are collected promptly.
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Maintain the chart of accounts.
- Develop an orderly accounting filing system.
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions.
Produce timely and accurate financial reports that are user-appropriate and comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Provide regular updates concerning the overall financial status of the organization to the Finance and Special Projects Manager and/or Chief Operating Officer.
- Collaborate with the Finance and Special Projects Manager to ensure department workload is balanced and that all staff are adequately trained.
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure and stored in
- Support month-end and year-end close process, including the preparation of the month-end reporting package.
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the external auditors as necessary.
- Perform financial analysis as required.
2 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Furniture
About this Company
Engac is a manufacturing company specialized in custom wood works products. The company operates a factory in Al Obour industrial zone. Engac serves mainly large scale projects in the hospitality and residential industries with high end wood works. We have a technical office...
See all Careers and Jobs at Engac