- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
English, German, Spanish
About the Job
Our Client :
World-wide Leading Contact Center (Multinational)
- The Quality Evaluator role is responsible for supporting the monitoring and evaluating the quality of inbound and/or outbound calls and other customer contact methods (e.g. email, chat) for accuracy and adherence to established quality standards. As an output of assessing quality standards, provide insight to customers to contribute to program performance improvements.
- Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Monitors, evaluates and / or audits a sampling of inbound and/or outbound calls and other contact methods including chat and email
- Reports results of evaluations to appropriate Business stakeholders (Quality Leadership, Operations, Client, Account Management, and Resource Unit partners)
- Participates in calibration sessions/call listening sessions with Quality Leadership staff, Operations, Program Management and clients to ensure scoring consistency and best practices
- Participates in internal quality audits (e.g. periodic audits of existing processes to determine process control and efficiencies) designed to improve overall contact quality and recommend changes
- Maintains strong program knowledge base; basic understanding of client products, services and/or program strategies
- Participate in quality task forces with Business stakeholders (Quality Leadership, Operations, Client, Account Management, and Resource Unit partners)
- Meet departmental productivity requirements (e.g. number of calls monitored per month, number of emails evaluated, etc.)
- Complete phone time to keep current on programs (as applicable)
- Contribute to maintaining forms and legends documents
- Support management focus on review of key drivers, metrics and operational processes (including Training) that drive Balanced Scorecards and count profitability goals
- Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks.
- Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy.
- Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning