- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 11,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches, offices, or departments of establishments, such as branch banks, brokerage firms, risk and insurance departments, or credit departments.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Helping to Recruit staff members with the HR Dept.
- Prepare operational or risk reports for management analysis.
- Evaluate data pertaining to costs to plan budgets.
- Oversee the flow of cash or financial instruments.
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors.
- Develop or analyze information to assess the current or future financial status of firms
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting or collection procedures, or investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions.
- Analyze and classify risks and investments to determine their potential impacts .
- Review collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate risk and insurance programs of establishments to control risks and losses.
- Review reports of securities transactions or price lists to analyze conditions.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Al Sedek Real Estate Company. Our slogan is trust and credibility.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Sedek Real Estate
Al Sedek Real Estate Company is one of the most successful companies in the field of real estate investment and development, which has succeeded in creating a prestigious position in the Egyptian...