- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Direct and control finance staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and developed and so that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Contribute to the achievement of the company’s business objectives by providing advice and guidance on financial strategy.
- Develop and control the company’s annual operating budget to Ensure that all financial targets are met and financial and statutory regulations complied with.
- Provide financial advice and guidance to the company’s managers and staff to enable them to achieve their objectives.
- Oversee the preparation of the company’s financial accounts to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time.
- Develop and implement an internal audit program to ensure that the company complies with financial procedures and regulations.
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial management within the company.
- Carry out all necessary actions to ensure that the company meets Its financial and legal obligations.
- Provide accurate projects cost estimation.
- Acting as member in the company's pricing committee.
- Plan and monitor company cash flow to ensure that the company can fulfill its financial commitment and achieve its objectives smoothly according to budget and predetermined time frame.
- Monitor external contracts and services provided by suppliers to ensure that these are operating effectively and provide the best value to the company.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Was founded in 1993 as Compuhelp, an Information Technology consulting firm specializing in small businesses. In 2002 our ownership changed and we became Integrate New York. Since then we have been evolving in our scope of expertise and have been able to improve the...
See all Careers and Jobs at New Plan