- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Preparing and delivering reports to CEO and Handling incoming, outgoing phone calls and arranging callbacks.
- Maintaining a good relationship & interaction with team members and clients, keeping company information private & confidential,
- Responsibility in achieving company`s objectives, maintain a professional and tidy appearance.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Prepare agendas for meetings, briefing materials and presentations as needed to support the CEO.
- Provide administrative support to CEO in order to increase his availability for executive level responsibilities.
- Dealing with telephone and email inquiries
- Creating and maintaining filing systems
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents, and computer-based information
- Handling social media platforms
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
HOUSE OF MANAGEMENT S.A.E (HOM) is an Egyptian based consultancy firm with international partnerships. The company was established by a group of consultants, with over 30 years of international practice enriched and enhanced by an academic background. The company was initially...
See all Careers and Jobs at House of Management